Millions of people around the world are missing enough teeth to require the use of a denture. Many struggle with loose or poor fitting dentures. If you have this problem, you already know the embarrassment of slipping dentures, not being able to eat the foods you love, and the problems with messy denture adhesives.
Too many people who have conventional dentures don’t like to wear them because they don’t stay in place. TeethXpress offers a way to keep dentures secure and allows you to go about your daily life with confidence.
Dentures supported by implants have been successful for hundreds of thousands of people. The number of patients is growing rapidly due to their effectiveness, long-term durability and the high success rate of dental implants.
Ask your dentist how to restore and maintain your natural smile with TeethXpress from BioHorizons.
Teeth Xpress® Benefits
- Eat the foods you love, while enjoying a better diet and improved overall health
- No more embarrassment and difficulty speaking because of slipping dentures
- Increased comfort with reduced gum tissue irritation
- No more costly and inconvenient denture adhesives
- TeethXpress can often utilize your existing denture
- TeethXpress is minimally invasive and can generally be completed in one day
What to Expect
During the procedure, 4 to 6 implants are placed into the jaw with abutment posts. Your denture is then attached to the abutments. The TeethXpress procedure typically can be completed in one day and can be done under local anesthesia. Discomfort from TeethXpress is usually minor and temporary. Your dentist may prescribe pain relievers for you as needed. A soft diet may be required during the initial healing phase.
Why Teeth Xpress®?
- Loss of bone from dentures can lead to changes in facial features and premature aging
- TeethXpress securely holds the denture in place through smiling, talking and eating
- TeethXpress, like natural teeth, stimulates the jaw and prevents bone loss
- BioHorizons dental implants used exclusively for TeethXpress have a 99.2% success rate
After the Procedure
After the procedure, the use of a medicated mouth wash is often recommended for two weeks. You will not brush or use a water pick during that time. After two weeks, you can start using a water pick on a slow speed. Follow your doctor’s instructions and maintain your dental hygiene to ensure the long-term success of your treatment.
Are you a candidate?
Every patient is different and patient results may vary. Only a trained clinician can choose the best treatment plan for you. Please ask your doctor to explain the benefits and risks to determine if a TeethXpress treatment is right for you.